What a Blunderful World



Mohandas Gandhi listed 7 blunders that ensure humanity's descent into violence and chaos:
  • Wealth without Work
  • Pleasure without Conscience
  • Knowledge without Character
  • Commerce without Morality
  • Science without Humanity
  • Politics without Principle
  • Worship without Sacrifice

His grandson, Arun, added an 8th blunder:

  • Rights without Responsibility

4 Response to "What a Blunderful World"

  • Jeremy Says:

    I tried hard to come up with an intelligent comment for this post. I waited, staring at the screen for a full minute trying to take it in. Nothing happened. My mind was filled with other things, like, I should eat another slice of that oddly delicious Wal-Mart pizza.
    Still, I felt the overwhelming need to contribute to your post. This very comment is the best I came up with.
    I hope I have not disappointed you. Sometimes all I can think of is pizza...especially when it tastes so good.

    Nice job.


  • Justin Says:

    Thanks, man. This post is actually evidence that I can emerge from a pizza stupor every once in awhile, too. It really is surprising how tasty those Wal-Mart pizzas are.


  • Jeremy Says:

    My mind was seriously blown. We had another pizza from Wal Mart tonight.

    We might be moving to Boise next week. A place less then a block away from where we used to live. This is a good thing. Nampa smells bad. Sugar in your cereal is a good thing. A smelly amalgamated sugar factory stinking up your town is a bad thing.


  • Jeremy Says:

    I like the new look!