Let the game begin!

You're witnessing the buckling of a man's will. I attribute to fear my hesitation to add my voice to the "blog choir." I'm open about things like this these days. Nelson Mandela said that courage was the conquering of fear, not the absence of it. So here I am, a frightened boy putting on a brave man's clothes and parading around a bit. On a cautionary note I don't personally subscribe to A.D.D. Quarterly, but the wide range of topics that snag the stray thread on my interest can change at any moment. So reading this post will most likely feel like watching Felix the Cat reach into his magic bag of tricks. As a heads up, two of the books I'm reading right now are "Dreams From My Father" by Barack Obama and "A Casebook on Existentialism" by William V. Spanos so the next posting title could either be "A Lesson in Vocabulary Coated Incompetency" or "Why Is Evil So Much Fun?" Whatever the title, I'll try my darndest to make the content as painless as possible.

2 Response to "Let the game begin!"

  • Jeremy Says:

    I remember being reluctant to start a blog. It turns out it can be fun though. As Brent put it, we don't really "blog", it's more like "digital doodle happy hour."
    For us anyway.
    Anyway, if anyone can create a good blog I know it's you.
    See you Friday!


  • Jeremy Says:

    By the way, who took that picture of you for your profile??
    That photographer must do stunning work!